Friday, September 27, 2013

Son of a B! (sting)

Hello Pretty People! Miss me?? I have been gallivanting around Washington D.C. and South Carolina, narrowly escaping government shutdowns and furlough days, moving from a very large house to a very small house…all the while pursuing my Master’s Degree. Well I am excited to tell you that I have indeed finished my Master’s and now you have me all to yourselves. Yay! Okay, let’s get down to business and talk about, what is quite possibly, the most awesome product ever purchased from a drugstore. Now , for those of you who know that I spend hours scouring through the local CVS looking for cool new stuff to try, my previous statement should really freaking MEAN something. As we have talked about in the past, I get bitten by mosquitos CONSTANTLY. Not only do I get bitten, but they swell and ITCH like craaaaaazy, making me miserable. The welts get so big and so grotesque, I’m afraid of small children seeing them for fear they will cry. Mosquitos are my nemesis. Clearly. Although we are coming to the end of mosquito season (Holla!!), you still need to know about the gloriousness of this item. I have one in my purse, one in my car, one in my gym bag and one at my house...JUST IN CASE, I get bit. I was in South Carolina (home of the most mosquitos on the planet, you can Google it…you will find out that I am exaggerating, but go ahead, and Google it just to tell me I’m wrong). Point is…I was bitten four times going from the house to the car. My sister in law, also known as Queen of the Holler for her mad country skills, got this stick out and Changed. My. Life. AFTERBITE- The Itch Eraser! http://www.tendercorp.com/product.php?category=Insect Bite Treatments&product=AfterBite®&id=178 You roll it on...it burns like hell…and then the bite STOPS ITCHING. Like Magic! Sweet. Baby. Jesus it’s the BEST. Hey..on another beauty topic,a couple of you have sent me some products to try. Sadly, for one reason or another, I haven’t gotten to them yet. Don’t fear! I will not forget. I actually have a list started. Look for posts about your product next month. Xoxoxo! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment